CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doesn't we deserved a 2nd chances????

Salam....

hmm...today punya posting more to expression of what i feel...suddenly i think of are we not deserved a second chance in our life?? I think of it as i past hardnest and pain and also suffer in my journey to be a better person. I regret my degree (of course la it was my false kan). i wish for better result, but what i got, not exactly as what i wish for before entering this university. Rite now, i feel very depress (thought that u know from the color of my text). I want to tebus my kekecewaan by doing great in master. But the way look hard, and i feel far yet close. Feel hard, yet easy. I really don't know. All the things was going upside down. I wanna cry, yet feel terrible. i'm not a weak person and don't want to be one of it.
Well, in almost cases, i'm not a person who like to give second chances to anybody except for those who i think deserved. Betulla, what u give, u get back...Tau tak sbb apa saya tak suka bagi 2nd chance kat org? sbb saya takut kecewa lagi skali. Saya dah slalu rasa macam tu, especially oleh org2 yg rapat dgn saya. Perit tau perasaan tu....That's why i make a very tall wall as one person who i trust break it. i don't want same things happen again.
in this case, tak dak la pulak sapa yg dah menghilangkan kepercayaan saya kat org. tapi mungkin saya yg membuatkan mereka fikir byk kali..(dalam kes ni lecturer la, sbb di kalangan kwn2, saya insyaAllah bleh dipercayai)...
Ntah la, rasa macam nak putus asa lak bila nak mintak org jd referee utk sambung master pon, macam susah. Tu la, sapa suruh masa degree tak baik dgn lecturer, result pon kureng. bila buat final year projek, dah bikin masalah...lagi la susah...ntah la...
Saya doakan yg terbaik je la....Moga ALLAH bagi kekuatan utk diri ini mengharungi segala2nya...

Wassalam....

-LemonGrass-
Analytical Lab
Faculty of engineering
UPM

0 comments: