CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alhamdulillah.....


Salam....
Heppy mood...hehehe... Alhamdulillah, thanks ALLAH for ur Rahmah. InsyaAllah, the depress day have past..here come the colourful one. Last week is one of my depress week. Having low confident in myself, my friends accident, kpli interview(include being scolded by my mom..huhu..) and others... But my belief in ALLAH, untill now have never away. I know, ALLAH knows the BEST. Alhamdulillah, my process in applying master become smooth again as i got to figure out the other one person that i know have trust in their student without any condition...Who that person be??? Ok, he is Dr Kulanthayan K.C.Mani. and Yes, he is a non-muslim with good heart. I'm really happy as he gave his word to be my referee in my master application. I got the answer this morning... Don't know how happy i am. I know my journey was just at the beginning. Much more hardnest and pain that i have to went through to be a better person. Well, this what life is all about, isn't it????
Like to tell a lil bit bout Dr Kulan...He teach me on law(of course la OSHA), industrial safety and one more subject i forgot..hehhe..sory Dr...He is a very good lecturer. Respect others. Like to sindir2 tapi in polite way la...He manage to remember his students and like to make jokes and tell story(this is the best part if every lecturer have it). Don't mean to praise him as he want to help me, but just want to share about someone i know( but not really know la). haaa....wat a relief...
So, to add kesinambungan to my previous post, i think we as a normal being have to give second chance to others if they really want to change...How can we know either they mean it or not??? I think the answer is in ur heart...
u know what, i actully learnt 2 things in this cases, 1st, we need to give second chance to other people. 2nd, after every hardship, there is 'a rainbow' waiting for us....as what written in Surah Al-insyirah...'after every hardnest/pain, comes kesenangan(lupa la dalam BI..hihi..)'...lebih kurang macam tu la terjemahannya...
Hmm.....mmg igt ja ayat tu, but sometimes because having much problems and works, we tend to forget..that's why we need to do muhasabah everyday...
Well, i wish for the best things to happen in mylife..Sometimes we may not like it, but it was the best for us...But it is our duty to have the best things for ourself. That's what 'adil/fair' means...Ok la....don't to write much because it may become boring...Okes...
wish me all the best...
Wassalam...

-LemonGrass-
Analytical lab
Faculty of engineering, upm


0 comments: